Inspiring Learning, Unlocking the Future
We inspire learning and unlock the future for ALL of our children in our school and throughout our community. We are built on our innovative and inclusive ethos, and our Christian values.
"All things are possible for one who believes."
- Quality First Teaching and Learning A rich specialist curriculum committed to our children. Understanding the power that excellent and inspirational teaching has to improve social mobility, wellbeing and outcomes.
- Christian Values Live our Christian values of respect, truth, love, forgiveness and commitment in all that we do and through our strong links with our three churches.
- Strategic Leadership Compassionate Leadership with a proven capacity to sustain improvement and a relentless drive to raise standards and deliver an inspirational and broad curriculum.
- Safety Safe, nurturing, learning environment which promotes wellbeing for all including our families and the wider school community. Safeguarding is at the forefront of all we do, and children are exceptionally safe.
- Coaching Culture An environment that creates an open and honest staff culture where coaching is embedded, and everyone is a learner
- Behaviour Children listen and are listened to, are respectful, show empathy and understanding. All children demonstrate a thirst for learning and are active in articulating this.
- Financial management Robust, decisive financial management to ensure the resources are available for the delivery of Quality First Teaching and learning underpinned by a strong business acumen with effective financial management.
- Raise aspirations and academic outcomes through Quality First Teaching with a rich specialist curriculum for the diverse community in which Leatherhead Trinity School is located - music, languages, sports, creative arts, science, technology, engineering and outdoor learning.
- Celebrate all our children’s achievements through a growth mindset culture with positive risk-taking showcasing the talents of our children with new experiences throughout our community.
- Build our children’s strength and resilience, broadening future opportunities through a coaching style both for leaders, staff and children.
- Be a beacon of best practice for communication.
- Live our Christian values, nurture and love our children, grow their spirituality and continue to welcome our clergy and the church community into the life of the school.
Our Christian Values shape the school's Learning and fundamental British values.
Rule of Law