Leatherhead Trinity School and Children’s Centre opened in September 2006 and is a designated Children’s Centre providing high quality family support, early learning responding to the needs of our families.
The Centre provides a wide variety of services across our catchment area for children and their families including:
- Wide range of fun play experiences, e.g. Play & Learn, Soft Play, Little Treasures and Treasure Play
- Adult learning opportunities for parents and carers, e.g. Baby Massage, Introducing Family Foods, English as an additional language course, First Aid, Family Maths, Family Budget.
- Parenting support through accredited programmes e.g. HENRY (Healthy Eating and Nutrition for the Really Young), Parenting Puzzle and Solihull parenting programmes.
- We provide individual family support through our skilled Outreach Workers, please see the Outreach Support page for further information or contact the Centre, 01372 812754.
- Family information, advice and signposting
- We also work with a range of professionals, some of which deliver services at the Centre including Citizen's Advice, Dieticians, 0-19s Health Visiting Team, Midwives.
- Toy Library
- Healthy Start Vitamins
- Training opportunities for professional