Our SIAMS Inspection Results
Our SIAMS inspection results are in and we are very proud and pleased to have been awarded Judgement 1 meaning that we, as a school, live up to our foundations as a Christian School. Please click to read the key strengths identified by or SIAMs inspector.
• The Christian vision is strongly expressed throughout the work of the school. Leaders demonstrate clear understanding of the ecumenical foundation of the school and how it is underpinned through biblical teaching.
• The curriculum is designed to support pupils to think for themselves and realise that all things are possible. Founded on effective reading skills, it is delivered by staff who know pupils very well. All flourish as a result.
• Inspirational partnerships enhance and amplify the wide impact of collective worship. Distinctively Christian, it is inclusive and invitational allowing space for the spiritual development of every individual.
• Wellbeing for children and adults is central to the work of the school. A deep sense of family means that all live well together watching over one another in love.
• Effective leadership in religious education (RE) has established a challenging and relevant curriculum which enhances pupils’ learning. This positively impacts on pupils’ understanding of a diverse range of religions and worldviews, including Christianity.