Home learning is given out every Friday and due in the following Wednesday.
Reading records need to be handed in every Thursday to be checked.
For home learning, year 6 children are expected to:
- Read at least 5 times a week.
- Practise their weekly spellings ready to be tested on Friday morning.
- Spend some time practising their times tables using 'Times Table Rockstars.'
- Complete a literacy task- alternating each week between either a reading task or a SPaG task.
- Complete a numeracy task to revise either a previous topic or learning they have recently covered as part of their current unit.