In Year 4, your child is expected to complete the following home learning:
- Daily reading
- Weekly spellings (sheets given out weekly)
- Regular times tables practise (quizzes twice weekly with certificates at the end of each times table)
- Numeracy home learning (alternates between My Maths and paper copy)
- Literacy home learning (alternating between literacy and reading)
- Half termly topic home learning
If you have any questions or queries about the home learning, then let us know.
Home learning is given out on a Friday, and it needs to be returned by the following Wednesday.